Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Plein Air Coastal Delaware

I just got back from a week of painting for the Plein Air Coastal Delaware event.   We painted for four days straight in Lewes, Rehoboth, Dewey, Bethany and Milton.  There were painters and photographers competing in separate categories.  The weather was mostly warm and one day it rained almost all day, forcing me to paint one painting from my car (not shown here).  On Friday night they had a Gala at the Children's Beach House that was fun.  I really enjoyed catching up with my artist friends.  The Rehoboth Art League will show most of the paintings in their Homestead building for the month of June.  Here are the paintings that I did for the show in random order.   

Boat Launch entrance in Prime Hook Wildlife Refuge

Dewey Beach Water Tower

James Farm Ecological Preserve

Prime Hook Wildlife Refuge View 

Roosevelt Inlet

Tower Road Bayside Beach
   

No comments: