Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Paint Rehoboth

This past weekend I participated in the annual Paint Rehoboth competition. We started with a reception on Thursday night at the Aerie Art Gallery. On Friday and Saturday the 30 artists in the competition painted all day. It was very windy on Saturday and I had to hold my easel with my left hand while painting with my right hand. I also got some sun. I have a nice apron string tan on my neck. I painted four paintings and then entered my two favorite on Sunday for the exhibit which was from 2 - 5.
I noticed that I am getting braver about my painting locations. On Saturday afternoon I painted Penny Lane which is a pass-through alley with lots of cute stores. There were so many people who stopped to talk to me while I was painting. The kids are awesome.

No comments: